AMU MBBS 2020
AMU MBBS 2020 admission test will be held in two phases/stages, which are Preliminary and Mains. The AMU Pre-test will be held on April 2020. Where as, the due date for the Main exam is June 2020. AMU entrance test is a national level examination which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) to admit candidates in UG medical courses such as MBBS and BDS. Almost 9 exam centers will be established to conduct the exam. The application form for the exam are available online and candidates may avail it from the link below. The last date to submit the application form is February . To know more about AMU MBBS , read the article below.
Summary of the Exam
- Name of the exam – Aligarh Muslim University MBBS Entrance Examination
- Abbreviated as – AMU MBBS
- Type of examination – National level
- Category of the exam – Undergraduate
- Conducting body – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
AMU MBBS 2020 – Number of Seats
- Number of seats in MBBS – 145
- Number of seats in BDS – 35
AMU MBBS 2020 – Duration of Course
- 4.5 years for MBBS course.
- 4 years & 1 year Compulsory Rotatory Internship for BDS.
AMU MBBS 2020 Exam – Important Dates
|Application form release||16th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of Admit card||4th week of April 2020|
|Date of exam||17th May 2020|
|Release of Answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2020|
Candidate must be an Indian citizen to apply.AMU MBBS – Eligibility Criteria
- He must have passed class XII or any other equivalent exam from a state or central recognized university.
- Minimum aggregate marks in the qualifying examination – 50%.
- Subjects mandatory in the qualifying exam – Chemistry, Physics and Biology and English.
- Age of candidate must be more than 17 years.
AMU MBBS – Application Form
The application form are available online only and candidates may check below to understand the procedure to submit it.
- Fill the application form with correct and complete details.
- Verify the information and press submit button.
- Pay the application fees in available mode.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000 as application fee through the online payment.
- Print the hard copy of the application form.
- Send it to the following address: Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh 202002
AMU Medical 2020 Admit Card
- AMU MBBS admit card will be available for download, a week before the examination.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website of AMU.
- To download, enter application number and date of birth.
- Take printout of the application form and bring it to the exam venue.
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission process is over.
AMU MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern
- There shall be a single question paper in the exam.
- Duration of the exam – 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- Total number of question – 200.
- Type of questions – multiple choice/objective.
- Distribution of questions: physics – 50, chemistry – 50, biology – 100 (50 each from botany and zoology).
AMU MBBS 2020 Selection Mode
- Once the result of the exam is announced, a merit list will be created by the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Candidates would be called for counselling on the basis of the position in the merit list.
- They would be asked to mark the options of colleges and courses in the order of preference.
- Only those candidates would be considered for counselling who will score at least 50% of the total marks in the exam.
AMU MBBS 2020 Exam Syllabus
- Syllabus of the exam will be similar to that of class XII exam level.
- Subjects included in the syllabus – physics, chemistry, biology.
AMU MBBS 2020 Exam Centers
AMU MBBS 2020 Application Form – Procedure
To submit the application form of AMU MBBS, candidates will first have to click on the link above and then fill the registration form. In the registration form, candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Desired Password.
- E-mail ID.
When the process of registration will be concluded correctly, a Username and Password will be allocated to the candidates. With the help of these, candidates will be able to login and enter details in the application form.
In the application form, candidates will first have to submit personal details like Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Parent/Guardian’s Phone, Local Address, District & State, Pin, Permanent Address and Hostel Accommodation required or not. After this, candidates will have to upload the photograph and the signature. Lastly, candidates will be required to submit course and exam related details.
After fulfilling all the formalities of the application form, candidates will have to submit the application fee. It is mandatory for all the candidates to remit the AMU MBBS 2016 application fee. Else, their application request will not be accepted. The details regarding fee are given below. However, before that, candidates must note that after submitting the fee they are required to download the confirmation page and post it at the address below:
The Deputy/Asstt. Controller, Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh
AMU MBBS 2020 Application Form – Fee
The application fee for AMU MBBS 2016 is Rs. 1000 and it can be paid online, via Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card, or offline, through Demand Draft or ICICI Bank/Canara Bank Challan. Candidates who will submit the AMU MBBS 2016 application fee via Demand Draft should draw it in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU’, payable at Aligarh.
AMU MBBS 2020 Application Form Schedule
- The last date to submit the application form online: February 2016
- AMU Medical Entrance Test 2016 Phase-I: April 2016
- Phase-II of the AMU Medical 2016 test: June 2016