AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET 2020
A brief about AP EAMCET :
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will conduct Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) in online mode from April 22 to 25. The entrace exam is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET is the gateway for admission to various undergraduate programmes in engineering institutes of Andhra Pradesh. To apply, candidates have to fill the application form of AP EAMCET which will be released in online mode tentatively in the second week of February . However, before proceeding towards filling the application form, candidates must check and meet the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria. Candidates who will successfully apply for AP EAMCET will be able to download the hall ticket of AP EAMCET , once it is released by JNTU, Kakinada. After the entrance exam concludes, the result of AP EAMCET will be announced in the first week of May . AP EAMCET qualified candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure based on their merit and preference. Candidates can check AP EAMCET relevant details like important dates, application form availability exam pattern, result date, counselling and much more from the article given below.
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||AP EAMCET|
|Exam Conducted By||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Category of Exam||UG Level|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of colleges||17 Government and 305 Private colleges|
|Seats available for candidates||1,53,150|
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification/Application Release||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date of Application submission without late fee||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with late fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||March 2020|
|Starting of Application correction||April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/Admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam||20th – 24th April 2020|
|Release of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2020|
|Last Date of submitting objections/suggestionsfor Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Ranks with +2 weightage (Result)||1st week of May 2020|
|Release of Rank Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||2nd week of June 2020|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Mentioned below is the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria as prescribed by the exam conducting authority, JNTU, Kakinada.
- Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET before applying for the exam. The AP EAMCET eligibility criteria contains certain defined parameters related to age, educational qualification and citizenship etc.
- The candidate is required to be an Indian national or must belong to Persons of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (Card Holders) category to be eligible to apply for AP EAMCET.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telengana and satisfy their local and non-local status according to Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions order, 1974.
- Candidate must have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana OR
- Candidates must have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidate needs to have 16 years of age as on December 31, to be eligible for admission to B.Tech or B.E. However, there is no upper age limit for candidates.
- For candidates of B.Tech for Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS &T, the minimum age must be 17 years as on December 31,. The upper age limit, in this case, is 22 years and for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories, it is 25 years.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The application form of AP EAMCET will be released in the second week of February, tentatively. Candidates will have to fill and submit the AP EAMCET application form in online mode along with prescribed application fees before the last date. If a candidate fails to submit the application form of AP EAMCET till the end date, then he or she will have to submit it with late fees.
How to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
- Candidates will have to first access the AP EAMCET application form.
- In order to fill the application form of AP EAMCET, candidates will have to pay the requisite fees first (fees is mentioned in the table given below)
- For payment of fees, candidates will have to provide all the mandatory details as asked, like qualifying examination hall ticket number, name of the candidate, date of birth, personal mobile number, alternate mobile number, email ID, stream and fees amount will be generated automatically based on the stream selected by the candidate.
- After filling all the necessary details, candidates will have to click on the “Initiate Payment” button and the control will automatically lead them to the bank payment gateway. The payment can be made using any bank debit or credit card, provided the card is a VISA or MASTERCARD or MAESTRO type.
- The successful payment of registration fee will be shown as “Transaction is successful” under the “Payment Status” web page along with Reference ID and Transaction ID. Candidates are advised to preserve both the ID’s for future use.
- After the payment, click on the “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Fill in the all the details required. As per the details provided during the Registration Fee payment at AP Online centers or Debit Card/ Credit Card, certain items in the Online Application Form must be frozen.
- Click on Submit button and by clicking on the Submit button, the filled online application form will appear and candidates are advised to take a print out of the same for future use.
AP EAMCET Application Fee
|Fees Amount||Rs 450||AP online centres, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking|
|Processing Fees||Rs 50+ Taxes (Rs 7.50)= Rs 57.50||Accepted cards: VISA or
MASTERCARD or MAESTRO
|Total Amount||Rs 507.50||NA|
AP EAMCET Exam Centres 2020
The exam conducting authority will inform about the exam centres of AP EAMCET , where the entrance exam will be conducted for all the appearing candidates. The AP EAMCET exam centres include 14 districts and 40 regional or exam centres under them. While filling the application form of AP EAMCET , candidates will have to choose two districts and three exam centres from each district according to their preference. The list of districts have been provided in the table below.
|6||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||13||Srikakulam|
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2020?
It is important for candidates to make a strategy on how to prepare for AP EAMCET . In order to do it properly and wisely, candidates must know the syllabus, exam pattern and mock test of AP EAMCET . For the candidate’s ease, mentioned below is the AP EAMCET exam pattern, syllabus and sample paper explained in brief.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET has been prescribed by the exam conducting body for all the candidates. It includes number and type of questions, marking scheme, examination hours allotted and medium of the paper. According to AP EAMCET exam pattern, there will be 160 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Every correct response will be allotted plus one mark, whereas there is no negative marking for incorrect answer. To get better clearity, check the exam pattern of AP EAMCET from the table given below.
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Test Medium of examination||English or Telugu|
|Number of questions||160 in total (Physics- 40, Chemistry- 40, Mathematics-80)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total marks||160 marks (1 for each question)|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of AP EAMCET will be prescribed by JNTU for all the candidates. AP EAMCET syllabus contains topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Check the syllabus of AP EAMCET from the table given below.
|Physics||· Physical World
· Units and Measurements
· Motion in a Straight Line
· Motion in a Plane
· Laws of Motion
· Work, Energy and Power
· Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
· Mechanical Properties of Solids
· Mechanical Properties of Fluids
· Thermal Properties of Matter
· Kinetic Theory
· Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
· Wave Optics
· Electric Charges and Fields
· Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
· Current Electricity
· Moving Charges and Magnetism
· Magnetism and Matter
· Electromagnetic Induction
· Alternating Current
· Electromagnetic Waves
· Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
· Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
· Communication Systems
|Chemistry||· Atomic Structure
· Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
· Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
· States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
· Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
· Hydrogen and its Compounds
· The s – Block Elements
· P – Block Elements Group – 13 (Boron Family)
· p-Block Elements – Group – 14 ( Carbon Family)
· Environmental Chemistry
· Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and
· Solid State
· Electro-chemistry and Chemical Kinetics: Electro-chemistry
· Surface Chemistry
· General Principles Of Metallurgy
· p-Block Elements: Group-15 Elements
· d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
· d And f Block Elements
· Chemistry In Everyday Life
· Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes
· Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o
· Organic Compounds: Containing Nitrogen
· Vector Algebra
· Measures of Dispersion
· Coordinate Geometry
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates who will successfully apply for AP EAMCET will be able to download the hall ticket, once it is released by JNTU, Kakinada. The AP EAMCET hall ticket will be released in online mode in the month of April tentatively, few days before the entrance exam. It is important for candidates to carry the hall ticket of AP EAMCET to the examination hall as it will contain details like name, roll number, exam centre, date and time of the exam.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020
The authorities will release the preliminary answer key first and then the final answer key of AP EAMCET for all the candidates. In case, candidates are not satisfied with answers given in preliminary answer key, they can file their objections with proof within the stipulated time period. After considering all the objections raised by candidates, the AP EAMCET final answer key will be released. The AP EAMCET answer key will help the candidates match their responses they marked in the exam with the ones given by experts. This will allow them to estimate their scores in the entrance exam and calculate their probable rank.
AP EAMCET Result 2020
The result of AP EAMCET will be released in online mode by JNTU, Kakinada tentatively in the month of May. Candidates can check and download AP EAMCET result by entering their registration number and date of birth. AP EAMCET result will carry the qualifying status, marks secured and rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. However, the rank card of AP EAMCET will also be released separately after the declaration of the result. Candidates need to download and take a print of the AP EAMCET rank card for its future reference. Candidates who will be shown as qualified in the result of AP EAMCET will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
AP EAMCET Cutoff 2020
The cutoff of AP EAMCET will be the minimum marks required to get admission in the institute and course. It will be released by the authorities with opening and closing ranks for various B.Tech/ B.E. programmes and colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET cutoff will be made following factors like availability of seats, total number of candidates etc.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
The counselling of AP EAMCET will be conducted online in the month of June tentatively. The procedure of counselling involves payment of fees, document verification, choice filling and reporting to the institute allotted. The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET will be invited for counselling and seat allotment procedure on the basis of their merit and preference. Candidates will have to visit the institute with necessary documents and seat allotment letter. If a candidate fails to report, then his or her allotment will be canceled.
AP EAMCET Participating Institutes 2020
The participating institutes of AP EAMCET will be the ones offering admission to candidates to various B.Tech programmes. Candidates invited for counselling procedure will have to choose from the AP EAMCET participating institutes while choice filling. Check the list of AP EAMCET participating institutes below.
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
AP EAMCET Contact Details
Administrative Building, Ground Floor
JNTUK, Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari Dist, AP