ASSO PG CET 2020
ASSO PG CET 2020 is the most prominent and one of the hardest exams of India. This exam is organized by the competent authority of Association of management of unaided private and medical colleges (AMUPMDC). This exam will be conducted in order to offer the admission in the medical and dental PG courses in the first week of February . ASSO PG CET 2020will be held only at Mumbai. Candidate can apply for this examination only if he or she is eligible. In order to qualify the exam, it is the must to score 50% marks for general category candidate and 40% marks for reserved category candidate. Check out all the details regarding APGD/APGM Exam.ASSO PG CET – Eligibility Norms:
Only eligible candidates can proceed towards the application form in order to apply for ASSO PG CET 2020 Exam. These eligibility norms are decided by the main exam conducting body in order to avoid the ineligible candidates. In case any candidate submits the form despite being ineligible as per the norms of eligibility, he or she shall be rejected. Also, the fee submitted till that stage of exam will also be forfeited.
As per the norms of eligibility for APGM/APGD 2020 Exam, one year compulsory internship must be completed on or before March otherwise the candidate is ineligible. Candidate must have MBBS/ BDS degree from any recognized college of India. Pursuing candidates are ineligible. The permanent MCI/ MMC/ DCI registration is the mandatory condition in order to sit in ASSO PG CET 2020 Exam.
ASSO PG CET 2020– Pattern of Exam:
There will be different shifts for the entrance exams of Dental and Medical admissions. The APGM will be held in between 2 pm to 5.30 pm. The APGD will be held from 2 pm to 3.30 pm. The exam will be conducted in the English language at Mumbai Only. APGM Exam will have 300 MCQs and APGD will have 100 MCQs.
APGM 2020 Exam – Tentative Question Distribution
- Anatomy: 15
- Physiology: 15
- Biochemistry: 15
- Pharmacology: 20
- Pathology: 25
- Microbiology: 20
- Ear, Nose & Throat: 07
- Orthopedics: 10
- Forensic Medicine: 10
- Medicine: 30
- Obstetrics: 14
- Gynecology: 06
- Preventive & Social Med: 25
- Surgery: 22
- Biophysics: 05
- Ophthalmology: 10
- Dermatology & Venereology: 07
- Pediatrics: 15
- Radio-diagnosis: 08
- Radiotherapy: 04
- Anesthesia: 07
- Psychiatry: 10
ASSO PG CET Dental 2020 – Tentative Question Distribution:
- General Anatomy: 5
- Human Physio & Biochem: 5
- General Medicine: 5
- Oral Anatomy and Histo: 6
- Oral Pathology: 6
- General Surgery: 5
- Oral Diagnosis & Radio: 6
- Community Dentistry: 7
- General Patho & Bacterio: 5
- General and Dental Pharmacy: 5
- Dental Materials: 6
- Peridontia: 7
- Oral Surgery: 7
- Conservative Dentistry: 7
- Orthodontia: 6
- Pedodontia: 6
- Prosthetic Dentistry: 7
ASSO PG CET 2020 – Application Form:
If the candidate is fully satisfying the eligibility norms then he or she can take a step toward the application form. Application form of ASSO PG CET 2020 must be filled correctly and will be submitted before the given deadline. Online registration will be commenced in the first week of January . All the information must be filled correctly. Registration fee of Rs 3000/- must be paid along with the application form. This fee will be paid in any branch of the SBI. After submission of fee for ASSO PG CET 2020, no alterations will be allowed. No documents will be attached with the application form. Submit the form before the deadline otherwise the form will not be accepted.
The results will be declared online. It is expected to be announced after 4-5 days of exam. The tentative date is February (Week 2).
ASSO PG CET 2020 – Tie Resolution
If two aspirants score the equal marks then it is obligatory to solve this confusion as soon as possible. For this purpose, some rules are formed by the main exam conducting body. These rules must be accepted by all. Candidate’s marks as a whole will be compared with one another. Marks in the last part of the exam will be then compared. Marks in 2nd MBBS exam will be compared in case of medical course and marks in 3rd BDS exam will be compared in a dental course. Candidate’s age will be compared.
If still tie persists, then the final decision will be taken by the main authority of ASSO PG CET 2020.
ASSO PG CET 2020 Important Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Starts||3rd week of May 2020|
|Online Registration Close||1st week of June 2020|
|Hall Ticket||4th week of June 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2020|
|Releasing of Answer key||2nd week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of August 2020|
|Counselling Start||1st week of September 2020|
As soon as the exam has been announced, the important dates and links will be updated.
ASSO PG CET Application Form 2020 is expected to be released in the first week of January 2016. The submission of the application form is the first step towards this prominent examination. The candidates who would like to get enrolled in the medical and dental PG courses can fill the ASSO PG CET Online Application Form only after satisfying the eligibility norms. The application form must be submitted before the given deadline otherwise the form will be not accepted as the link will be deactivated. Check out all the relevant details here.
ASSO PG CET 2020 Application Form – Availability
The Application Form of ASSO PG CET 2020 will be only available online as it will be released by the official exam conducting body i.e. competent authority of AMUPMDC. Students are advised not to purchase form from any third party. It will only available online.
ASSO PG CET Application Form 2020 – How to fill?
The online Application Form is the prime step in the direction of this deemed examination hence, it is mandatory to enter all the data accurately. The procedure of filling the application form is illustrated here step by step. It is expected to be commenced in the first week of January .
- Candidate can follow the link in order to reach the main page.
- Read all the instructions very carefully as these instructions must be followed while filling the application form.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- ASSO PG CET Online Application will be loaded on the screen.
- Fill all the details correctly. Details are:
Contact info etc
- After filling all the details along with scanned and signature, the system will automatically validate the entered detail.
- Before the final submission, the aspirant has the chance of alteration. Check the entered details as form once submit will never be edited.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- At the time of submission of the Online Application Form of ASSO PG CET 2020, the system will ask for the password. Candidate must set the strong password as this password will be helpful in future.
- After this, bank challan will be displayed which must be downloaded as the registration fee of Rs 3000 will be paid via this challan.
- All the details on the challan will be mailed to the email id of the candidate.
- After paying the fee, the candidate can log in with his username and password for any other reference.
Note: – ASSO PG CET 2020 Application Form will be submitted on or before time along with the registration fee otherwise this will be discarded by the official authority
- No need to send the hard copy of the ASSO PG CET 2020 Application Form and no documents will be attached with the application form.
- The size of the photo must be 3.5 * 4.5 cm and the photo must be recent.
- Blurred and distorted photographs are not allowed in the Application Form.
- Background of photo and signature must be preferably white.
- Fee once paid will never be refunded in any situation.