ATIT 2020 Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
ITSAT 2020 Important Dates
|Important Events/ Schedules||Exam Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||November 15, 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||April 10, 2020|
|Slot Booking/Admit Card Availability||April 15, 2020|
|ITSAT 2020 Exam Date||April 21, 2020 to April 30, 2020|
|Results Date||May 15, 2020|
The application form of ITSAT is available now for all the candidates. ITSAT application form has to be filled and submitted by the candidates along with the application fee on or before April 10, 2020.
The mode of ITSAT application form is both online and offline. Candidates can read the procedure to fill the application form in both the modes below.
If one wishes to opt for downloading the ATIT 2017 Application Form, s/he has to file their details online, download the Application Form and send it to the Admissions Officer along with the Demand Draft of INR 700/-. The DD should be drawn in favour of “IFHE A/c ATIT”, payable at Hyderabad.
The B.Tech Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to all the applicants.
ATIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- (IFHE) Hyderabad requires a minimum of 60% aggregate in the 10th grade and the 12thgrade Examination or its equivalent with Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry (M.P.C.) and English as the subjects.
- ICFAI University, Dehradun requiresthe applicants to secure 60% aggregate in the 10th grade and the 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh requires the applicants to be securing 60% aggregate in the 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. The applicants must qualify in JEE (Main) that year.
- Other ICFAI Universities require the applicants to secure 50% aggregate in the 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
ATIT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The ATIT Examination is held in both the online and the offline modes. Both the ATIT paper patterns will be identical.
- Duration of the Examination will be 120 minutes. The questions will be asked on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. The syllabus will majorly comprise of the 10+2 syllabus.
- It will be an objective type question paper, wherein the questions will be multiple choice questions. 30 questions will be asked in each of the core subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The same will be asked for English too.
- Eligible applicants will be given admissions to the Faculty of Science and Technology of ICFAI Universities, at Agartala (Tripura), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Hyderabad (Telangana), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Ranchi (Jharkhand) based on their scores achieved in ATIT.
ATIT 2020 Syllabus
ATIT 2020 Mathematics Syllabus
- Unit 1 Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Unit 2 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Unit 3 Matrices and Determinants.
- Unit 4 Permutations and Combinations.
- Unit 5 Mathematical Induction.
- Unit 6 Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications.
- Unit 7 Sequences and Series.
- Unit 8 Limit Continuity and Differentiability.
- Unit 9 Integral Calculus.
- Unit 10 Differential Equations.
- Unit 11 Co-Ordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines
- Circles, Conic Sections:
- Unit 12 Three dimensional geometry.
- Unit 13 Vector Algebra:
- Unit 14 Statistics and Probability.
- Unit 15 Trigonometry.
- Unit 16 Mathematical Reasoning.
ATIT 2020 Physics Syllabus
The syllabus contains two Sections – A and B.
- Section – A pertains to the Theory Part having 80% weight age.
- Section – B contains Practical Component (Experimental Skills) having 20% weight age.
- Unit 1: Physics and Measurement.
- Unit 2: Kinematics.
- Unit 3: Laws of Motion.
- Unit 4: Work, Energy and Power.
- Unit 5: Rotational Motion.
- Unit 6: Gravitation.
- Unit 7: Properties of Solids And Liquid.
- Unit 8: Thermodynamics.
- Unit 9: Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Unit 10: Oscillations and Waves.
- Unit 11: Electrostatics.
ATIT 2020 Chemistry Syllabus
Section-A Physical Chemistry
- Unit 1 Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Unit 2 States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States.
- Unit 3 Atomic Structure.
- Unit 4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding.
- Unit 5 Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Unit 6 Solutions.
- Unit 7 Equilibrium.
- Unit 8 Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Unit 9 Chemical Kinetics.
- Unit 10 Surface Chemistry.
Section-B Inorganic Chemistry
- Unit 11 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties:
- Unit 12 General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals:
- Unit 13 Hydrogen
- Unit 14 S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).
Note: Dates mentioned are tentative, we will updates changes. Keep visiting our website.