AU AIMEE is an India’s famous entrance examination which is conducted by the Annamalai University Tamilnadu. Annamalai University is a top-known university of Tamilnadu state which was established in the year 1928. The university is recognized for its outstanding infrastructure and quality education. This entrance test is conducted by the university for admission to courses such as BDS, MBBS, B.SC., Nursing, BPT and B.Pharm. The selection process of candidates is based on the marks achieved by them in the entrance exam. In case you are searching the details related to AU AIMEE exam such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc., then you have stopped at very right place.
AU AIMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must hold a permanent residency of India.
- Candidates must be either pass or appearing in class 10+2 examination with subjects Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English.
AU AIMEE 2020 Application Form: How to Apply
All candidates who have desire to appear in the exam AU AIMEE are advised that please fill up the application form carefully without committing any mistakes and furnish only genuine information. Candidates can apply for AU AIMEE via three ways which are specified below:
- Candidates can simply download the application form from the official website i.e. http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/. Or,
- Candidates can collect the application form directly from the cash counter at the administrative office of Annamalai University. Candidates can pay the fee for application form via cash. Or,
- Candidates can request for application form via post. For the same they need to send a demand draft of prescribed amount along with a request letter.
After completion of filling up process, candidates are required to send the application form including the demand draft to the prescribed address of Annamalai University. AU AIMEE 2016 application form will be available from 1st week of May (tentative).
Documents Which Are Necessary To Be Enclosed With AU AIMEE Application Form
Here is the list of documents candidates are necessary to send along with application form. Please keep in mind all these mentioned documents should be attested by a Gazetted officer. Candidates are required to send the photocopy of documents.
- HSC or its equivalent examination.
- HSC hall ticket.
- Mark sheet of class 10th.
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate, if necessary.
- Reservation form along with necessary certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent Community Certificate card for candidates belonging to category such as ST, SC, MBC, BC, SCA & DNC, BCM.
AU AIMEE 2020 Syllabus
AU AIMEE 2020 syllabus will be completely based on the syllabus of Physics, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and chemistry.
AU AIMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
AU AIMEE exam pattern is as follows:
|SECTION Name||Number of QUESTIONS|
|Part I:-Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60 questions each|
|Part II:-Chemistry||60 questions|
|Part III:-Physics||60 questions|
Best Books for Preparing AU AIMEE Exam 2020
Let’s take a look on the best books for preparation of AU AIMEE exam 2020:
- NCERT Biology
- NCERT Physics Part I & Part II
- NCERT Chemistry Part I & Part II
AU AIMEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be capable to download their respective AU AIMEE admit card few days before entrance test. The process, candidates should follow while downloading the admit card is as follows:
- Visit official website and go to the “News & Events” section.
- Search the link for AU AIMEE admit card and hit the same.
- Now put some information of your registration and click the link submit.
- Finally print your admit card.
AU AIMEE 2020 Result
AU AIMEE result will be probably published in the month of July. After releasing of the result candidates will be able to view their result from the official website only.
AU AIMEE 2020 Counselling
Please go through the information furnished below about AU AIMEE 2020 counselling process:
- Qualified candidates will get the call letter via speed post. In case a candidate is qualified but he/she don’t get the counselling call letter is allowed to attend the counselling event on the given date and time.
- All admission information also will be sent to candidates on their registered mobile number.
- Admission process will be based on merit of candidates and availability of seats.
- Candidates will also need to pay the counseling fee of Rs. 5000 at the time of counselling. This amount is non-refundable.
- Candidates who are eligible for counselling are required to reach the counselling centre before 1 hour.
- It is instructed to all candidates who are eligible for counselling process to bring following documents along with them at the time of counselling:
10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet,
Permanent community certificate, if necessary,
4 recent passport size photograph,
Income certificate, if applicable,
Nativity certificate, if applicable,