BCECE PG MEDICAL
BCECE PG Medical 2020
BCECE PG Medical 2020 exam date and details have been announced by the conducting body. This year, the exam will be held on March . The application procedure for the exam has concluded and now the registered candidates can edit the filled information till February, from the candidate’s login.
BCECE PGMAT is being held for the intake of the candidates into MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD)/ MDS/ MD (Ayurveda) courses. The exam will be held in offline mode. All the candidates who wish to fill the forms are hereby advised to first check their eligibility for the exam and then fill the forms. In case a candidate fills the form despite being ineligible for BCECE PG Medical , he or she will be rejected no matter how far they would have reached in the exam process. This article comprises all the details related to BCECE PGMAT .
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Important Dates
All the important dates of BCECE PG Medical are as below:
|Online registration starting date||March 8, 2020|
|Online registration closing date||March 31, 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee through Challan||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee online (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card)||First week of April 2020|
|Date of online editing of BCECE application form||From First week of April to second week 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||April 21, 2020|
|Examination (First Stage)||April 26, 2020|
|Examination (Second Stage)||May 10, 2020|
|Result of BCECE Exam||June 22, 2020|
|Counselling Date for BCECE||July 24, 2020|
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Course and Colleges
Colleges which will grant admission on the basis of BCECE PG Medical merit along the courses offered by them, are as given below:
- MD/MS/PG Diploma (PGD) courses in Patna Medical College, Patna , Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga , Nalanda Medical College, Patna , A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya, J.L.N.M.C., Bhagalpur, S.K.M.C., Muzaffarpur and IGIMS Medical College, Patna
- MDS course in Patna Dental College, Patna
- MD (Ayurveda) in Govt. Ayurvedic College, Patna for the session
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- There is NO FIXED AGE limit to apply for the exam. All the eligible candidates who have completed the graduation and internship can apply for the admissions.
- The Board has fixed the admissions under the exam for ONLY the Indian Nationals.
- To be eligible for admissions via BCECE PG Medical, the candidates must have passed the UG (Dental or Medical) from any college in Bihar state. The college must have been registered with the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates must have obtained a permanent registration with the MCI or Bihar SMC.
- The candidates that had joined the Medical or Dental Courses before the partition of the Bihar State will also be considered eligible for BCECE PG Medical 2020 Exam.
- The candidates should have completed the rotary internship before applying for the BCECE PG Medical 2020.
NOTE:- If the candidates have NOT obtained the registration with the MCI or DCI they will be granted a provisional admission given that they obtain the same within ONE month of joining the PG Course.
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Application Form
The application form of BCECE PG Medical 2020 entrance exam will be available on the official website, January 2020. The application procedure is as below:
The detailed description of all the steps of form submission is as follows:
- First the candidates have to complete the online registration by pressing the link “Apply Online”.
- An online form will appear which will ask for the basic details of the candidates such as:
Date of Birth
- The next step to submit the forms for the Exam of BCECE PG Medical is to press the submit button after which the login details along with the registration number will be sent on the Email ID and the Mobile Number submitted by the candidates in the previous step.
- These details will be used to NOW LOG IN to the online form submission system and complete the form filling.
- After the candidates have logged in, they will be required to remit the form fee of Rs 1300. The fee remission can be done online as well as offline.
- The online fee submission for the BCECE PG Medical Exam can be done via the Credit or Debit Cards and the Net Banking Accounts.
- The offline form submission will be done via the Bank Challan. Please note that the offline fee remission will involve payment of Rs 50 extra as the processing fee.
- The bank Challan can be downloaded from the online form while filling the form and is to be remitted at the Canara Bank. The Challan will have THREE Copies. One for the candidate, one for the bank and the last one for the Exam Board.
- After the candidates have completed the fee remission for the BCECE PG Medical, they will be able to proceed to the next step of the application form.
NOTE:- Don’t think that if you download the Bank Challan and don’t remit it, you will be able to submit the form. The next step of the form will be opened if and only if the fee remission is over.
- So, the next step will be the submission of the remainder of the details such as:
Address for Communication
Class X and XII Details
Exam Center etc
- After this, the candidates have to press the submit button to complete the application process of BCECE PG Medical Exam.
- Now, the candidates will be able to generate the printout of the filled forms. The printout, as well as the Bank Challan (Offline Fee) and the enclosures, are to be sent via the Registered or the Speed Post to the following address before the last date:
Controller of Examination,
BCECE Board, I.A.S. Bhawan,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V.College Campus,
Patna – 800014
BCECEB PGMAT 2020 Exam List of Enclosures
- Passport Sized Photo (Same as the One uploaded in the online form)
- Hindi or English Signature
- Class X Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate of the Graduation College
- Registration Certificate (MCI or Bihar SMC)
- Rotary Internship Completion Certificate
- Final MBBS (or BDS) completion certificate
- Eligibility and NOC Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate as well as the Category Certificate
Now let us have a look at the exam pattern of the BCECEB PGMAT . The details of the exam pattern will help the candidates in understanding the overall exam structure.
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam –Offline
- Language of the Exam – English
- Duration of the exam – 3 hours and 15 minutes (195 minutes)
- Marking scheme – 4 Marks for every right answer. No marks will be allotted for not attempted answers as per the exam pattern.
- Type of Exam – Objective type.
- Negative marking – 1 Mark for each incorrect answer. Hence, attempt the question very carefully.
- No. of questions and marks – There are 250 questions in the main exam paper and the entire exam paper will be of 1000 marks.
- The exam paper will be portioned in two sections namely pre – clinical and clinical.
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Exam Distribution of Questions:
|Preventive and social medicine||20|
|Forensic medicine and toxicology||10|
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released online on the official exam portal, on February . A direct link to the download portal will be provided here as well.
- The admit card will have the following details regarding the holder:
Exact location of the allotted centre
Date and time of the exam
Mode of exam
Language of exam
Photo and signature
Signature by official authority member
Other exam related instructions
- The admit card for the exam of BCECE PG Medical is to be OBLIGATORILY brought on the exam day to gain access in the exam hall.
BCECE PG Medical 2020 Results
- The results will be released ONLINE on the official website in March after the exam.
- As soon as the results have been released, we shall be hosting them on this page for all our readers.
- The result checking will require the following:
Date of Birth
Exam Roll Number
- The exam results will show:
Detailed marks in each section
Marks in aggregate
Name and Roll Number of the candidates etc