Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination ( BEEE ) 2020
BEEE Syllabus 2020: The syllabus of BEEE is prescribed by Bharath University for students aspiring to appear in its engineering entrance test. BEEE syllabus comprises topics prescribed for each subject that will be covered in the examination. BEEE syllabus includes units from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Candidates who are aspiring to appear in BEEE in both phases I and II must be thorough with the syllabus of BEEE. There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam, the duration of which is 3 hours. Candidates must go through the BEEE syllabus and cover all the topics in each section in order to score well in the exam. Bharath University will conduct BEEE for admission to 36 B.Tech courses. Candidates can check BEEE syllabus including subjects, units covered, from the article below.
BEEE Important Dates
BEEE Application Form 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the dates related to the application form of BEEE from the table given below:
BEEE application dates 2020
|BEEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Application form starts||26 Nov 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||10 Apr 2020|
|Hall Ticket releases||13 Apr 2020|
|Last date to download hall ticket||18 Apr 2020|
|Pen and Paper examination||19 Apr 2020|
|Computer based examination||20-24 Apr 2020|
BEEE Eligibility Criteria**Note: The dates indicated above are tentative and given as per last year’s calendar of events.
- The applicant should be an Indian national residing in India;
- The applicant is also required to have completed his/her schooling from schools that are located in India;
- The qualifying examination should have been passed from an educational institution in India.
- The candidate should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For admissions to the Bio-Engineering Department, the candidate should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
BEEE Application Form
BEEE Application Form 2020: Modes
BEEE application form has been made available online from December 2, 2017.
BEEE Admit Card
The admit card of BEEE will be issued to all the candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. The exam conducting body will issue the admit card just a few days before the exam. The document will have all the important details related to the examination center, the date and time of the exam etc printed on it.
BEEE Exam Pattern
The Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) will be for a total 100 marks. The question paper will be divided into four constituent parts as indicated below:
- Part 1-English, which will comprise of a total of 10 questions for 10 marks.
- Part 2-Physics, which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Part 3-Chemistry, which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Part 4-Mathematics, which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.
** Note: Negative marking will not be applicable for this test.
The results of the Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) will be declared within 10 to 15 days after the exam has been held. The results will be displayed on the official website of the University alongside the BEEE Rank List. The counselling schedule will be put up on the University website after the rank list has been published. Candidates who have secured a merit position will be called in for counselling as per the seat allotment dates.