CDS 2017: CDS 2017 Examination has been conducted successfully on 5th February 2017 all over the country. Combined Defence Services Exam is one of the most sought after examination by a large number of aspirants who dream to serve the country by joining the Indian defence forces. It is the most prestigious examination of India, organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in order to select candidates for admission to the Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Military Academy.
Important Dates for CDS 2017 Exam
|Events||Dates (NDA I)||Dates (NDA II)|
|Notification release||18th January, 2017||7th June 2017|
|Application form release||18th January, 2017||7th June 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th February, 2017||30th June 2017|
|Admit card release||one or two weeks before exam||one or two weeks before exam|
|Exam date||23rd April, 2017||10th September 2017|
|Result declaration||May, 2017||October, 2017|
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates can apply for this exam only if he is fulfilling all the necessary terms and conditions. These eligibility norms for the exam of CDS 2017 are decided by the exam conducting authority so as to separate the creamy layer means the deserving candidates.
- Candidate must be graduated in any stream from the recognized college equivalent for IMA or OTA.
- Candidate must be unmarried as married candidates are not allowed in CDS 2017 Exam.
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- Age limit of the candidates must be in between 18 to 24 years. Otherwise, the candidate is considered as ineligible.
Note: If the candidate is found ineligible then strict action will be taken against him and he will be responsible for the same.
CDS Application Form 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can now fill the application form for the Exam of CDS 2017. The application form is mandatory to fill in order to register them so as to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to fill the application form accurately.
- The process of application has commence on 09 November 2016.
- Registration fee is Rs 200 for male and general category candidates. Relaxation is allotted to reserved category and women aspirants.
- This form can be filled in online mode only.
- The form for the CDS Exam 2017 can be filled in two parts.
- The candidates have to be filled the first part then pay the fee and then proceed towards the second part.
- The fee can be paid online by credit/ debit card and offline by challan at SBI.
CDS Admit Card 2017
The admit card for CDS 2017 Exam has been released. It is the mandatory document to bring in the examination hall. It provides aspirant’s identification to the invigilator and must be shown to him on demand.
CDS Exam Pattern 2017
It is important to read and understand the syllabus and the pattern of CDS 2017 Exam before commencing the preparation. This encircles the basic format and the marking scheme which is to be followed in the exam and set by exam authority.
- This exam will be held in offline mode.
- 0.33 marks will be subtracted as the negative marking for wrong answers.
- For IMA, AFA, NA, there are 3 sections namely English, general knowledge and elementary mathematics. Each section consists of 100 marks. 6 hours will be allotted to solve the CDS 2017.
- For OTA, there are 2 sections. Each consists of 100 marks. 4 hours will be provided to solve the exam.
CDS Sample Question Papers
Aspirants are suggested to solve the sample papers to enhance the level of their preparation. The sample papers are available for all the subjects asked in CDS Exam. Solving the sample papers will help you a great deal in getting the best results.
CDS Syllabus 2017
The most important step for starting the preparation for any exam is knowing the syllabus, which will give you the comprehensive idea how to go further with your preparation. The syllabus is the snap-shot of all the topics which will be asked in the exam. You are supposed to cover each and every topic covered in the syllabus to perform well in the exam.
CDS Preparation Tips 2017
CDS Preparation tips are the brief guideline for the aspirants of CDS 2017. Aspirants are suggested to go through the tips in order to reap the best results in the exam. The preparations tips are the helpful resource for the aspirants having limited guidance or experience with respect to preparation for CDS.
CDS Answer Key 2017
The answer key for CDS 2017 will be issued by the Union Public Service Commission and various other sources. The answer key will be comprised of the correct answers for all the questions to be asked in the Combined Defence Services Exam- 2017. The answer key will be issued for all the sets to be there in the exam. We will post answer keys from various other trusted sources on our page for your reference.
CDS Cut off 2017
CDS Cutoff 2017 is referred to the minimum qualifying marks to be scored essentially by the candidates for cracking the written examination of CDS. Candidates who shall qualify the cutoff will be eligible to appear in the Interview process that will be followed by the written examination.
CDS Selection Process 2017
- Written Exam of CDS 2017
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- Medical verification
CDS Result 2017
The result of CDS 2017 will be announced after the completion of the examination so as to shortlist the candidates for personality test round. It can be checked by entering the roll number and date of birth. It will be released in PDF format which the candidate can download for the future reference.