CDS 2020: CDS 2020 Examination has been conducted successfully on October 30, 2019 all over the country. Combined Defence Services Exam is one of the most sought after examination by a large number of aspirants who dream to serve the country by joining the Indian defence forces. It is the most prestigious examination of India, organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in order to select candidates for admission to the Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Military Academy.
Important Dates for CDS 2020 Exam
|Events||CDS I 2020|
|Release of UPSC CDS Notification||October 30, 2019|
|Availability of CDS Application Form||October 30 – November 19, 2019|
|Issue of CDS Admit Card||January 2020|
|CDS 2020 Exam Date||February 2, 2020|
|Declaration of CDS 2020 Results||May 2020|
CDS II Exam Dates 2020
|Events||CDS II 2020|
|Release of UPSC CDS Notification||August 5, 2020|
|Availability of CDS Application Form||August 5 – August 25, 2020|
|Issue of CDS Admit Card||October 2020|
|CDS 2020 Exam Date||November 8, 2020|
|Declaration of CDS 2020 Results||December 2020|
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can apply for this exam only if he is fulfilling all the necessary terms and conditions. These eligibility norms for the exam of CDS are decided by the exam conducting authority so as to separate the creamy layer means the deserving candidates.
- Candidate must be graduated in any stream from the recognized college equivalent for IMA or OTA.
- Candidate must be unmarried as married candidates are not allowed in CDS Exam.
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- Age limit of the candidates must be in between 18 to 24 years. Otherwise, the candidate is considered as ineligible.
Note: If the candidate is found ineligible then strict action will be taken against him and he will be responsible for the same.
CDS Application Form 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can now fill the application form for the Exam of CDS . The application form is mandatory to fill in order to register them so as to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to fill the application form accurately.
- The process of application has commence on November 2020.
- Registration fee is Rs 200 for male and general category candidates. Relaxation is allotted to reserved category and women aspirants.
- This form can be filled in online mode only.
- The form for the CDS Exam can be filled in two parts.
- The candidates have to be filled the first part then pay the fee and then proceed towards the second part.
- The fee can be paid online by credit/ debit card and offline by challan at SBI.
CDS Admit Card 2020
The admit card for CDS Exam has been released. It is the mandatory document to bring in the examination hall. It provides aspirant’s identification to the invigilator and must be shown to him on demand.
CDS Exam Pattern 2020
It is important to read and understand the syllabus and the pattern of CDS Exam before commencing the preparation. This encircles the basic format and the marking scheme which is to be followed in the exam and set by exam authority.
- This exam will be held in offline mode.
- 0.33 marks will be subtracted as the negative marking for wrong answers.
- For IMA, AFA, NA, there are 3 sections namely English, general knowledge and elementary mathematics. Each section consists of 100 marks. 6 hours will be allotted to solve the CDS.
- For OTA, there are 2 sections. Each consists of 100 marks. 4 hours will be provided to solve the exam.
CDS Sample Question Papers
Aspirants are suggested to solve the sample papers to enhance the level of their preparation. The sample papers are available for all the subjects asked in CDS Exam. Solving the sample papers will help you a great deal in getting the best results.
CDS Syllabus 2020
The most important step for starting the preparation for any exam is knowing the syllabus, which will give you the comprehensive idea how to go further with your preparation. The syllabus is the snap-shot of all the topics which will be asked in the exam. You are supposed to cover each and every topic covered in the syllabus to perform well in the exam.
CDS Preparation Tips 2020
CDS Preparation tips are the brief guideline for the aspirants of CDS . Aspirants are suggested to go through the tips in order to reap the best results in the exam. The preparations tips are the helpful resource for the aspirants having limited guidance or experience with respect to preparation for CDS.
CDS Answer Key 2020
The answer key for CDS 2020 will be issued by the Union Public Service Commission and various other sources. The answer key will be comprised of the correct answers for all the questions to be asked in the Combined Defence Services Exam. The answer key will be issued for all the sets to be there in the exam. We will post answer keys from various other trusted sources on our page for your reference.
CDS Cut off 2020
CDS Cutoff is referred to the minimum qualifying marks to be scored essentially by the candidates for cracking the written examination of CDS. Candidates who shall qualify the cutoff will be eligible to appear in the Interview process that will be followed by the written examination.
CDS Selection Process 2020
- Written Exam of CDS
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- Medical verification
CDS Result 2020
The result of CDS will be announced after the completion of the examination so as to shortlist the candidates for personality test round. It can be checked by entering the roll number and date of birth. It will be released in PDF format which the candidate can download for the future reference.