Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test i.e. CG PMT is going to be conducted on Last week of May and the online registration for the same will begin in the last week of April . The exam is conducted every year for admission to BDS and MBBS courses in several private, aided and government colleges across the Chhattisgarh state. CPEB i.e. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur is concerned authority of this exam. Candidates can find out the details such as availability of application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, exam pattern, result etc from this article as here we have tried to mention all related details of CG PMT 2020.
CG PMT 2020 exam will be organized on Last week of May, 2020.
CG PMT 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Starts on||19-Apr-2020|
|Registration Ends on||03-May-2020|
|Admit Card Date||17-May-2020|
|Exam Starts on||31-May-2020|
CG PMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must possess a citizenship of India.
- Interested candidates must possess a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Candidate’s age must lies in between 17 to 25 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have completed class 12th examination or appearing from a recognized school or board and achieved minimum 50% marks as aggregate.
- Physics, Biology and Chemistry must have studied by candidates at class 12th standard.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the concerned board from the last week of April.
- Candidates must possess a domicile of state.
- All candidates are required to fill up the details in the application form very appropriately.
- Candidates are also necessary to upload the signature, photograph and name thumb impression. The maximum size of these can be uploaded is 50 KB.
- When the application form will be filled properly then candidates are required to remit the application fee.
- Candidates are allowed to remit the application fee either through the Net banking or bank challan.
CG PMT 2020 Application Fee
For General category: Rs. 300/-
For OBC: Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
CG PMT 2020 Exam Pattern
- There will be only one paper in the exam.
- Total number of questions will be 100.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking system is notified by the concerned board.
- Language mode of the examination will be Hindi as well as English.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours only.
CG PMT 2020Selection Process
Candidates who get qualified in the entrance exam will be called for further i.e. counselling and admission process based on their score in the entrance exam. Counselling process is based on the cutoff and seats availability of a particular college.
CG PMT 2020 Admit Card
During the last week of May candidates will be capable to download their respective admit card from the official website. Candidates can obtain the admit card by using their name and date of birth.
CG PMT 2020 Result
CG PMT 2020 Result will get published in the 4th week of June and candidates will be only capable to view their result online from the official website.