CMC LUDHINA PG
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 Syllabus – The Syllabus of CMC Ludhiana PG 201 Exam will be decided by the college administration. The official details for the exam are not out yet and the following syllabus is as per the previous year information brochure. Till now there are NO Major changes expected in the exam syllabus. Hence, the candidates who wish to take admissions in the PG courses can follow this syllabus for the exam preparation. In case any change is done by the exam bodies, the same will be updated in the CMC Ludhiana PG Syllabus 2020 given here.
CMC Ludhiana PG Syllabus 2020 – Details
The syllabus will be same as that of the MBBS Syllabus. It has been mentioned in the exam brochure that a SINGLE online entrance exam of 200 MCQs will be held for admissions in Degree and Diploma Courses.
Therefore, the following section will comprise of details on the MBBS Syllabus.
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 Syllabus – Subjects of MBBS
- Forensic Medicine
- Preventive and Social and Community Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Skin and V.D.
- Applied Anatomy
Note:- No other details have been released for the Syllabus of CMC Ludhiana PG 2020Exam. As soon as any updates are released, we shall host them HERE for all aspirants.
CMC Ludhiana PG is due to be held on January . However, for the NRI candidates the exam date has been decided on January 2017. The application procedure of the examination has ended and now the registered candidates can download their admit card. The CMC Ludhiana PG Medical 2017 hall ticket can be downloaded from the link below, by entering the Application Number and Password. More details about the exam, like the eligibility details, exam pattern, application form, admit card, result and counselling, are given in the article below.
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 – Important Dates
The important dates of CMC Ludhiana PG 2017 Medical are as given below:
|UG (MBBS/BDS)||25 Jun, 2020|
|UG BPT||26 Jun, 2020|
|UG- BSc in Nursing||26 Jun, 2020|
|PG (MD/MS/PG Diploma)||26 May, 2020|
|Provisional merit list of UG||01 May, 2020|
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 – Eligibility Details
The exam eligibility norms have been decided by the CMC Ludhiana Society and are obligatory to be satisfied by all the candidates. Therefore, it is advised that the candidates should first confirm their eligibility for the exam and then proceed with application submission. If the candidates are ineligible for the CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 Exam and still submit the form, they shall be rejected at the stage they are detected. The fee submitted by such candidates will be forfeited too.
To be eligible for the exam, the candidates must have acquired a degree in MBBS from any institution or college recognized by the MCI. The candidates that have passed the exam from any college or school outside the nation need to obtain the certificate from the Indian Medical Council. This certificate should confirm that the course done by the holder is equivalent to the MBBS Degree in India.
As per the norms of eligibility for the Exam of CMC Ludhiana PG , the candidates should also have completed their service obligations (if any) before March . All such candidates need to deposit an NOC or the Proper Documentary Proof of the employer.
Further, the rotary internship should be completed till March . The candidates whose internship is not over by the specified date need not apply. Permanent registration with the MCI or SMC is also obligatory for all candidates.
The NRI candidates should submit the proper documentary proof of NRI status and Indian Medical Council Certificate as per the eligibility norms for the CMC Ludhiana PG admissions.
After having read the eligibility details, let us move on to the exam pattern.
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 – Exam Pattern
- There will be a single online entrance exam for admissions in Degree and Diploma courses.
- There will be 200 MCQs from the MBBS syllabus.
- Each question will carry ONE mark and there will be NO negative marking.
- The candidates need to obtain at least 50% marks in the written exam to get qualified for the practical exam.
- After a few days of the CMC Ludhiana PG written exam, the candidates who are to appear for the practical exam will be chosen.
- Their names will be displayed on the official website.
- Finally, the candidates have to appear for the CMC Ludhiana PG Practical Exam in the CMC Ludhiana Campus.
- The practical exam can be taken in any ONE or ALL of the streams as per the interest and aptitude of the candidate. The choice for the practical exam is to be submitted in the online for of the Exam of CMC Ludhiana PG 2020.
- The practical exam will be conducted in the streams of Surgery, Basic Sciences and Medical.
Let us now have the full overview of the form submission process.
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 – Application Form
The application procedure has concluded. However, for our readers below have mentioned the process.
- The forms will be released and submitted online only.
- The appropriate link for the form submission will be hosted here in 3rd week of December 2016 (Week 1), January.
- To begin with the form submission for CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 Exam, the candidates need to have a DD generated in the name of Christian Medical College Society Ludhiana which must be payable at Ludhiana. The fee of exam for the Indian candidates is Rs 3900 and for the NRI candidates is Rs 25000.
- Another important pre-requisite is the scanned images of candidates’ photo and signature in JPG Format.
- The candidates need to click on the link and reach the official form submission for the exam of CMC Ludhiana PG.
- Now, proceed with submitting the details asked in the online form which may include:
Date of Birth
Academic Details of Class X and XII
MBBS degree details
Permanent Address for Communication
Choice for the Practical Exam Stream
Registration Details with SMC or MCI
Scanned images of the photo and signature in JPG format
Other Service Obligation Details
Fee DD details
- Now the candidates have to submit the application form for the CMC Ludhiana PG Exam and generate the print out of the form 100 PDF and Form 99 (If applicable).
- Finally, the candidates need to send the filled form along with the following documents, Form 99, and DD to the admissions office:
2 passport sized photos with name of the candidate written on the backside
Form 99 (if applicable)
Copy of Class X Certificate
Copies of ALL MBBS course marks statements
PG diploma Certificate (if applicable)
Baptism or Church Membership Certificate for Christian Candidates of Category A
Affidavit for service obligation for the Christian Candidates of Category A
NOC certificate from relevant authority or the Service Obligation Completion Certificate
DD of form fee
NRI Eligibility Certificate and Documentary Proof of NRI Status (For NRI only)
- The complete form for the CMC Ludhiana PG is to be mailed at the following address:
Christian Medical College,
This completes the form submission process of the CMC Ludhiana PG Exam.
CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 Admit Card
The admit card has been released online on the official website, on January . All the candidates have to download the admit cards from there only. The links for the same has been hosted here as well. If any candidate is not able to download it, the conducting body should be informed.
The admit card will bear some important identification details such as:
Address of exam center
Roll number for exam
Date and time of exam
Language of paper
Keep the admit card safe and in good condition till the completion of the admissions process of CMC Ludhiana PG 2020. It will be required at the time of admissions too.
The results for the Exam of CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 will be released online in February (Week 3) on the official website. The final result will comprise of the scores in written and practical exams.
The counselling of all the exam qualifying candidates will be done in February (Last Week).
Note:- The dates and links will be updated with the release of the official brochure of CMC Ludhiana PG 2020 Exam.