CTET 2020 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test
CTET 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) with an aim to test the eligibility of the candidates for the award of the certificate of eligibility to be able to teach in the schools unde the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi. The test is held twice in a year, in the month of February and September. The results of the CTET February held on 21 Feb is going to be declared very soon (06 April). The CTET is scheduled to be held on 18 September while the application process for the CTET September is expected to commence in July.
Read this article for more details on the CTET , you can also check here the answer key for both the Paper- 1 and Paper – 2 of the CTET held in February and the minimum qualifying marks – CTET Cutoff .
CTET 2020 (September) – Important Dates
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|CTET 2020 Registration began on||January 24 – February 24, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|CTET Application Fee can be paid upto||February 27, 2020 (3:30 PM)|
|CTET Application Form Correction||March 17 – 24, 2020|
|Availability of CTET Admit Card||June 20, 2020|
|CTET 2020 Exam Date||July 5, 2020 (Officially Announced)|
|Release of CTET Answer Keys||July 23, 2020|
|CTET Result Declaration||July 27, 2020|
|CTET 2020 Certificates’ Dispatch||August 2020|
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidate’s eligibility will be judged in each and every stage of recruitment, therefore, the candidates are suggested to apply only if he is fulfilling all the eligibility conditions of the examination. If the candidate is noticed as ineligible, then he will be liable for the further action.
- For Primary level (I to V):
50% in senior secondary and passed or appearing in the last year of 2-year diploma/ 4-year bachelor degree
45% in senior secondary and appearing or passed in 2-year diploma as according to the NCTE Regulations.
- For Elementary level (VI to VIII)
The aspirant must be graduated with at least 50% and appeared or passed in B.Ed./ 2-year diploma/ 2-year diploma as prescribed by NCTE regulations.
CTET Application Form 2020
The application process for CTET September is most likely to commence in July. The applications will be accepted via online mode only. Candidates can submit their applications through this page once the application form releases.
CTET Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern refers to the design of the final exam paper. The candidates are required to read the exam pattern first before commencing the preparation for the CTET exam. Read the exam pattern here.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Each question in the exam fetches 1 marks for the candidate.
- There is no penalty for the wrong answers.
- The exam will be of objective type.
CTET Admit Card 2020
To attempt the CTET 2020, it is a must that the candidates have the admit card. This is the imperative document. In the absence of this document, the entry will be prohibited. Admit card is most likely to be issued in the first week of September .
- The admit card will be released online and no physical dispatch of the same shall be entertained.
- If the candidate shall be unable to download, then he must contact the official exam authority.
- Admit card contains all the required information that provides the identification to the invigilator.
- Contact the official authority immediately in case of any discrepancy in your admit card.
- Some other identity proof must bring by the candidate along with the admit card.
CTET 2020 – Post offered
- Primary level teacher (class 1 to 5)
- Elementary level teacher (class 6to 8)
CTET Cutoff 2020
CTET Cutoff is the minimum qualifying score which is essential to be obtained in Paper-1 as well as Paper-II of the CTET Exam. Only such candidates shall be issued the CTET Eligibility certificate who will score the minimum qualifying Cutoff score.
CTET Result 2020
The result for the CTET 2020 will be published later on after the completion of the exam. The declared will then short-list the candidates for the next level of the selection procedure that is personal interview round. In order to join the next round, the aspirant must have to qualify the examination with safe percentile.
- The result will deploy only the names of qualified students.
- Name wise result will be released later on along with merit list and score cards.
- The result will be declared by the exam official authority and hence unquestionable.