DAIICT Counselling procedure for candidates belonging to the All India category
- Students belonging to the All India category will be shortlisted to participate in the counselling for admissions according to their merit position as reflected in the DAIICT Merit List.
- The DAIICT Counselling schedule will be displayed online and candidates can check the same by logging in to their account.
- When reporting for the counselling, candidates are to carry along all the necessary documents and certificates for verification.
- Candidates are also required to download the ICICI bank pay-in-slip, fill it with the correct details and pay the admission fee.
- Last year, the admission fee was Rs.77,500/- (Rs.62,500/- (Semester I) + Rs.15,000/- (Refundable Caution deposit).
Documents that will be required for verification at the time of DAIICT Counselling 2020
- Class X Marks Sheet and Certificate.
- Class XII Marks sheet and Certificate.
- JEE Main Score Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- School Leaving Certificate.
Reporting to DAIICT (applicable for both Gujarat and All India category candidates)
After the admission fee has been paid and candidates have got their documents verified, they should report to DAIICT to register for the programme of their choice and take the allotment of the hostel room. Candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs.2500/-, hostel rent of Rs.10,000/- (for the first semester) and medical insurance premium of Rs.300/- at the time of reporting. The payment has to be done through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘DA-IICT’ and payable at Ahmedabad.
Factors that will be taken into consideration in deciding the DAIICT 2020 Cutoff Scores
In setting the cutoff scores for the B.Tech programmes, the Institute will consider a number of crucial factors such as the ones indicated below:
- The relative performance of candidates in JEE (Main).
- The intake capacity of each course.
- The reservation norms of the Institute.
- Admission trends of the past year.
Why is the DAIICT Cutoff 2020 Important?
DAIICT Cutoff Marks and Rank of the Past Year
To give you a closer analysis of how high you can expect the admission cutoffs to be, here we have listed out the cutoff scores of the previous year for you.
DAIICT All India Cut Off 2014
- For General category applicants: Between 15835 to 15883.
- For applicants belonging to the Scheduled Caste category: Between 167453 to 169736.
DAIICT Gujarat State Rank 2015
- For General category applicants: 30220 (State Rank-584) to 30286 (State Rank-601).
- For applicants belonging to the Scheduled Tribe category: 274366 (State Rank-14099) to 285321 (State Rank-14854).
- For applicants belonging to the Scheduled Caste category: 163658 (State Rank-7682) to 165739 (State Rank-7705).
How to apply for DAIICT 2020?
Before you can start out to fill in the DAIICT Application Form 2016, you are required to keep the following information/documents at hand:
- Your passport size photograph in the digital format (the file size of the image should be of maximum 50 KB).
- Your JEE (Main) 2016 Roll Number and Application Number.
- Your Credit Card/Debit Card or online bank account details.
- Details of your postal address, mobile number and a valid email ID.
Procedure to fill in the DAIICT 2020 Application Form
- To submit your applications for DAIICT, you will have to access the main web page of the Institute first i.e daiict.ac.in.
- Generally, the online application link will be provided on the homepage of the related website itself and you can, therefore, directly start filling in the form by opening the link.
- There is a variety of information that you may be asked to enter in the DAIICT Application Form. The main segments of the application would, however, include your program preference, Personal Details, Details of the Qualifying Examination, Your Place of residence and Postal address and your Contact Details etc.
- You must fill in the application form in full, providing only correct information. If you send in the application with incorrect information, your application could be rejected by the Institute.
- Your application form will be complete only after you have uploaded the required scanned images. Before you can upload your scanned images, however, you will have to provide the JEE (Main) Examination details.
- Preview your application form and edit any information if required before you submit the same.
DAIICT 2020 Application Fee
Your application will be processed only after you have paid the application fee of Rs.1200/-. This amount can be paid using your credit card/debit card or any other net banking facility. Once the payment has been received, you will be able to view the application and fee acknowledgement on your computer screen.