MP PMT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern
MP PMT 2020 – Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test (MP PMT)
MP PMT is an important test conducted to all interested candidates and MP PMT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test and this is an important and common test amongst interested students. Candidates with secured marks will be able to take up admission in several Medical courses such as Pharmacy, Nursing, etc. Candidates can also able to get admissions in several courses of BDS, B.Sc, MBBS and B.Pharm course. Candidates will also attend separate examination called MP which is conducted among interested candidates in order to give admission in courses available in several colleges such as Dental and Medical Colleges of state Madhya Pradesh.
Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh, has issue issued notices regarding MP MBBS Admission . As per the notice, admission will be granted on the basis of AIPMT scores. AIPMT Exam was held on 25 July.
For admission into MBBS and BDS course, all the Government Autonomous Medial Colleges of MP will follow rules/guidelines laid down by Medical Council of India (MIC)/ Dental Council of India (DIC) University/State Government/Government of India/under the rules and regulations in force at the time of counselling, allotment and admission.
Official website of MP PMT 2020 examination
www.vyapam.nic.in is the webpage URL and anyone click on this link in terms of collecting important information regarding MP PMT examination
Educational Qualification of MP PMT 2020 examination:
- Candidates must either complete their qualifying examination or they can be appearing 12thstandard examination but anyhow they are expected to complete their studies with major subjects Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- All general category candidates must come up with 50% of minimum marks in their examination and this criteria is only followed among all general category candidates.
- Candidates can also come up with 40% of minimum marks in their examination and then they will be considered as eligible and this criterion is only applicable for the reserved category candidates. Candidates of reserved category those who want to undertake admission in especially applicable those who seek admission for MBBS/BDS courses.
Important Dates of MP PMT 2020 examination
|Release of Online Application form||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit online application||2nd week of May 2020|
|Application correction window open||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date to modify/correct details||3rd week of May 2020|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of June 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 Exam||2nd week of June 2020|
|Announcement of Results||1st week of July 2020|
How to prepare for MP PMT 2020 examination?
- Candidates have to plan well and thorough preparation is needed among all interested students in terms of securing good scores in MP PMT Examination.
- Candidates will be given strict coaching likely weekly revisal or monthly revisal and hence they will be given assistance in terms of getting good marks in this test.
- Since MP PMT Examination is highly competitive examination, candidates must put their complete attention and devotion in terms of avoiding poor memory and any other problems.
Important document for Vyapam MP PMT 2020 counselling
- Certificates of 10th
- Certificates of 12th class.
- MP PMT Admit card.
- MP PMT Rank Card / Score card (if applicable).
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority.
- Character certificate.
- 2 passport size photographs color and black & white.
- Other supportive documents mentioned in MP PMT counselling form.