A brief on RBI Assistant 2020 Recruitment:
The Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification for 27 vacancies of Special Drive for Eligible PWD Candidates. Candidates can apply online or fill RBI Assistant Application Form from 30th January to 19th February and the prelims exam will be conducted on 6th April and the Main exam is set to be held on 7th May . Candidates are advised to read the full article to know all the information about RBI Assistant Recruitment.
If you are confused about what is RBI Assistant Exam, How to prepare for it, what will be the required documents for application, age limit, Qualification, How to apply, etc. Then do not worry about that in this article we are going to clear all your confusions about RBI Assistant Exam , by providing you exact guidelines. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts exam for Assistant job post for their various banks. This exam is conducted every year by RBI under the banner of IBPS. This exam has three stages: preliminary exam and main exam. Cut-offs and marking scheme are different for both the exam stages. The ones who got sufficient marks to clear the exam. We know this exam is famous among the graduates, so as the competition for the exam increases. “Whatever you learn today will be the ladder for tomorrow’s success.”
RBI is the central bank of India. It is set up by recommendation of Hilton young commission on 1st April 1935. This governmental body helps in regulation country’s currency and takes charge of financial agenda. The existing RBI offices are at Kolkata, Mumbai, Lahore, Rangoon, Karachi and Kanpur became branches of the Issue Department. RBI plays a role of a regulator in the banking chain of the country.
Lot’s of hard work is needed to crack this exam and we are going to help you in that by providing you all the details, guidelines and preparation tips for RBI Assistant exam .
RBI Assistant 2020Vacancy Details :
The Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI assistant exam for the assistant post in the various banks. This time, RBI has released total 27 Assistant vacancies which are released for PWD candidates. Here we have mentioned all the required details which are important for candidates. So, let’s have a look at RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020 –
- Organised By: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Exam Name: RBI Assistant
- Exam Mode: Online
- Total Number of Vacancies: 27
- Name of Posts: Assistant (Special Drive For PWD Candidates)
|Kanpur & Lucknow||1||2||1||1||5|
Note: For more Details, Candidates should read the RBI Assistant Notification which is officially released on 30th January on the official website.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Dates :
|RBI Assistant Apply Online Start Date||23rd Dec 2019|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online Last Date||24th Jan 2020|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||24th Jan 2020|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card Download Date||1 week prior to the exam|
|RBI Assistant Exam Date 2020||14th Feb, 15th Feb 2020|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Result Date 2020||To be notified soon|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2020||March 2020|
|RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card Date||To be notified soon|
|RBI Assistant Mains Result Date||To be notified soon|
Note: However, RBI reserves the right to change the examination date.
RBI Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Before going directly towards the application form first you should know, are you settling in the eligibility criteria of RBI for the Assistant post.
Educational Qualifications (As on 1st Jan 2020): Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and they should have knowledge of word processing on PC. OR Candidates who are in Ex-servicemen category should either have a graduation degree from a recognized University or should have cleared the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Age Limit (As on 1st Jan 2020): Candidate’s age should be between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1990 and not later than 1st Feb 1998 (both days including).
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
Note: To get more details regarding the Education Qualification and Age limit. Candidates are advised to read the notification.
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Form :
Now we are going to tell you about the RBI Assistant Application From submission procedure. The RBI Assistant Notification has been released on the official website – rbi.org.in and candidates can apply online from 30th January to 19th February . You will have to fill RBI Assistant Application Form on or before the last only through the official website via online mode. Candidates cannot apply via offline mode because this is an online procedure. This vacancy is only available for PWD candidates so, other candidates cannot apply for it. Below, we have mentioned some important steps which will help you to know how to fill RBI Assistant Online Form via online mode.
How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant 2020 Recruitment?
- Visit the official website – rbi.org.in
- Click on the Opportunity Section
- Check the current vacancy details
- Read official notification and apply online
- Enter the all basic details for registration
- Already registered candidates can login directly
- Enter all the important and required details
- Ensure all the details you have filled are correct before submitting it
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and soft copy of the signature
- After filling the correct data, Submit online application form
- After submitting the form, you will get an email regarding it from RBI
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Fee :
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable): Payable from 30th January to 19th February (Online payment)
- Rs. 50/- for PWD (Intimation Charges)
The Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern :
- Preliminary Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
- Main Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT) –The candidates provisionally selected for the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- i) The above main online tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- ii) Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations
iii) A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- iv) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- v) Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the RBI’s website.
- vi) Roll No. of the candidates successful in the preliminary online examination will be made available on RBI’s website in March.
vii) Only such number of candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of notified vacancies to be filled in.
viii) Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
ix) Appointment of the selected candidate will be subject his/her being declared medically fit as per the rules of the Bank.
RBI Assistant 2020 Syllabus :
QUANTITATIVE SECTION: You should cover the topic like Profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios, proportions, speed and distance, time, analogies and distance, ages, 10th, 12th standard mathematical topics.
- Refer NCERT books
- You can watch online tutorials for shortcut tricks.
- You should practice previous question paper.
- Mock drills and test series will be very helpful for appearing in the exam.
- Manage your time. Practice more for the section in which you are weak.
REASONING SECTION: You should go through the puzzles, data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding etc.
- Refer Rs. Agarwal or Abhijit Guha book for the better understanding
- Online tutorials are available over the internet you can take an idea from here.
- Take online test series.
- Practice more for the weak section.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: For this section, you should have knowledge about basic grammatical topics, sentence correction, editing and omitting, synonyms and antonyms, comprehension etc.
- Read newspapers and articles.
- Refer good grammar book
- Watch online tutorials
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: For this section, you should read the newspaper daily to be familiar with daily worldwide issues, watch the news, refer GK books or search over the internet.
BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: You should have knowledge about Ms excel, Windows Os, the internet, and emails.
RBI Assistant 2020 Selection Procedure :
In this section, we’ll provide you the idea of recruitment stages for RBI Assistant exam . The prelims and mains both are online examinations.
- Preliminary exam: The total marks will be 100 marks and it has three parts English language, reasoning ability and quantitative part. There will be the ¼ negative marks for each wrong answer. Duration for the exam is 1 hour.
- Main exam: This will be the second exam after you have passed the prelims. The total marks will be 200 marks and it has 5 sections in it quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English language, general knowledge and basic knowledge of computer. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and total marks are 200.The negative marking scheme will be same as the prelims.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 :
Candidates who will successfully submit the RBI Assistant application form will be able to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card from the official website before 10 to 15 days of examination. The RBI Asst Prelims exam is set to be held on 6th April . Therefore, RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card is expected to be released in the last week of March As per the latest news and updates, the RBI Admit Card for the Assistant Prelims examination will be officially released on the official website. Candidates will be able to download RBI Assistant Prelims Call Letter via registration number and password.
RBI Assistant Cut off 2020 :
Before the result declaration, candidates start searching for the RBI Assistant Cut Off , because they need to know what is the status of Cutoff marks. After the examination, the RBI will release the Merit list, result, cut off marks on the official website at rbi.org.in. The RBI Assistant Cut off marks for examination will declare with the exam result on the official website. As per the cut off marks, candidates will able to check that – Are they eligible for the next selection procedure or not.
RBI Assistant Result 2020 :
According to the latest updates, the RBI Assistant Result for Prelims examination will be declared in the mid of April on the official website. Candidates will have to use their roll number and name to check RBI Assistant Prelims Result . The RBI Asst Prelims examination is going to be held on 6th April and only those candidates will be able to appear in the Main exam who will clear prelims exam with good marks.
RBI Assistant 2020 Online Test Series :
Here, we have provided RBI Assistant Online Test Series that will help you to prepare for an online examination. There are three parts available for you in which first is Demo test which is free for each and every candidate to understand the exam format. If you go for the Demo test then you will able to give the 3 Sectional Tests and one Mock test. As well as the Second part is Pre and third part is Combo. In the Pre section you will able to give total 15 tests – (5 Mock Tests and 10 Sectional Tests). In the Combo section you will applicable for total 40 tests (15 Mock Tests and 25 Sectional Tests).
RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers :
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will conduct the Assistant examination in April and May . Therefore, If candidates want to crack the RBI Assistant exam then they need to prepare by solving RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers and solved questions paper. As this is a good way of getting the good marks in the RBI Assistant examination . Thus, here we are proving you some RBI Assistant solved questions paper that may help you to crack RBI Assistant Exam.
RBI Assistant Preparation :
Here, we are going to discuss with you some RBI Assistant Preparation Tips, which definitely help you to prepare for the examination.
- First of all, candidates you should focus on your Goal by doing regular reading of important topics of Syllabus, News Papers, etc.
- Make a study plan and start with the Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Take only one topic at one time and try to solve more questions on that topic to make strength in the exam.
- Candidates require being up to date regarding the daily Current Affairs.
- After completing full syllabus, try to revise all topic, but first of all, revise all the important and hard topics in which you feel that you are a week.
- Try to solve more and more mock test and online test series to score batter.
- If possible try to give the online mock test, it takes you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solving the questions.
Do you want to clear RBI Assistant exam with good marks? If yes, then you should join the RBI Assistant Online Coaching whereby you may study with video lectures, concepts, online practice tests, online test series, live classes, and previous year paper.