RPET 2020: Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan board of technical education organizes RPET (Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test) every year for admission to several undergraduate engineering and architecture courses. By qualifying into this exam candidates can get admission into numerous engineering colleges namely MNIT Jaipur, BITS Pilani and several other private and deemed universities. Candidates can find information relating to this exam such as availability of application form, last date to submit the application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
RPET 2020 Important Dates
|Start of filling of online application form for RPET||Last week of March|
|Last date for fee payment||Mid-week of April|
|Download of admit card||First week of May|
|Date of exam||Mid-week of May|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May|
RPET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for RPET are as follows:
- Interested applicant must have done class 12th education securing 45% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates are necessary to acquire at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must have completed class 12th education with subjects namely Math, Physics and one of the optional subjects such as biology, chemistry and computer science.
- Candidates must be born after the date: 1 October 1989. Reserved category candidates must be born after October 1 1984.
RPET 2020 Application Form: How to Apply?
After submitting the RPET application form only candidates will be allowed to appear in RPET exam . The process of submitting the application form is extremely simply; simply go to the official website and fill up the same very properly. After successful submission of application form online candidates need to take a print of application form and it should be sent to the exam controller authority.
RPET 2020 Exam Pattern
If you are going to appear in the RPET exam you must have information regarding its exam pattern. Having information of RPET exam pattern will help you to do preparation in an exact manner as per the necessity. Following are the few points relating to the exam pattern for RPET exam :
- RPET syllabus will follow the syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
- The exam will be for 3 hours.
- There will be 120 questions in the exam; 40 from Physics, 40 from Chemistry and 40 from Mathematics.
- Question paper will be available in Hindi as well as English language.
- Candidates will be awarded by one mark for every right answer committed by them.