TNPSC APP 2017
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply Online for Grade-II Posts
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II Recruitment Notification 2016 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (PP)Notification 2016 District Wise Vacancy list & Apply Online / TNPSC Govt Jobs Exam Model Papers , Sample Papers, Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligible Criteria for www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II Post Recruitment Notification 2016 in Tamil Nadu General Service Posts.
TNPSC Technical Assistant Post Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online & Hall Tickets Download for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net . The TNPSC Recruitment Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II Post Age Qualification
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,
BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes
|18 Years||No Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging
to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|18 Years||34 Years|
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) Education Qualification – B.L. Degree and Must be a Member of Bar and Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Cost of Application Rs. 30/- + Examination fee Rs.125/ Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, other Memos etc. to the registered / given email ID only
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.