UP PGMET 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (UPPGMET) 2020 will be conducted in 3rd week of January 2020. This is a State level Medical exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) for the admission in M.D/M.S/Post Graduate Diploma courses. UPPGMET 2020 information brochure and application form available . read the information given below.
UPPGMET 2020 Important Dates
|Online Starting of Application Form||16th January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||17th April 2020|
|Edit application form||18th – 20th April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st – 9th May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||10th May 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||14th May 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||18th May 2020|
|Release of Final Answer key||22nd May 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||26th May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of June 2020|
UPPGMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the set of terms and conditions that must be followed by candidates before applying for the exam. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria so that no discrepancy will occur. No refund of the application fee will be done if any of the discrepancies is found in the eligibility of the candidate.
Age Limit: There is no maximum or minimum age required to apply for the exam.
Education Qualification: Qualifying exam should be for MBBS course, from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Internship: Candidates should have done a 1 year internship certificate that should have been completed till 1 April.
UPPGMET 2020 – Exam Pattern
As per the exam pattern of UPPGMET , the exam will be held in Pen and paper format.All the questions in the exam will of Objective type. For each question, 4 options will be given and candidates will have to mark any one option as the answer.
Pattern of UPPGMET 2020 is as below:
- There will be no Negative Marking in the exam. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted, and for marking the incorrect answers ¼ marks will be deducted.
- As stated above, the exam will only be held in offline mode.
- The total duration of UPPGMET will be 3 hours.
- The syllabus will cover the concept of MBBS and subjects will be Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology etc.
- There will be total 250 questions. Candidates will have to solve all.
UPPGMET 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available in online as well as offline mode. The online UPPGMET application form will be available in October. The online forms can be obtained from the official website and the offline forms can be obtained from the cash counters of the colleges which are participating in the exam. The forms can also be downloaded and printed out and filled thereafter.
The process of filling the offline as well as online forms are mentioned in the following section:
- Read the information brochure for form submission instructions.
- Start filling the form by entering the required information in it. The information will include:
Address for Communication
Scores of all the Professional Exams
Any other Diploma etc details
School Education details of Class X and XII
Date of Birth
- Next, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photos, signature and thumb impression if they are filling the online form for the Exam of UPPGMET.
- If, however, the offline form is being filled, they have to paste the photo and put the signature in the spaces meant for the same.
- Next, the candidates who are filling the online form will be required to enter the fee details (DD Details) in the form and submit the form. After this, they will be able to download the confirmation page.
- The completely filled offline form and the confirmation page is to be posted, with the fee DD, at the following address via speed post:
Coordinator of UPPGMET 2020, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001
- The candidates should keep the photocopies of the completely filled form, fee DD and the receipt of the Speed Post with them till the admissions are over. These may be required at any time as proofs for form submission and fee remission.
UPPGMET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of UPPGMET will be available three weeks before the commencement of the exam. It will be issued only for those candidates who will submit their application form correctly and in due duration. The admit cards will be released online on the official websites and the appropriate links will be available on this page.
If the candidates is not able to download the roll numbers for the exam of UPPGMET 2020, they can report the helpline number: +91-9897600270.
The candidates can also obtain the admit card for the UPPGMET 2020 Exam from the exam venue before the exam. The candidates need to bring the following for the issue of duplicate admit card:
- Two passport size photographs same as the ones uploaded in the online form
- Fee for the duplicate admit card which will be Rs. 100/-
- Application Form Photocopy on which the application number is clearly visible
- Speed Post receipt for the mailing of the application form
- Photo ID Proof such as Passport/Pan Card/Voter ID Card/DL/High School Certificate etc.
UPPGMET 2020 Result
The results of the exam of UPPGMET 2020 will most probably be declared in the 2nd Week of February 2020. As the notification has not been released yet, when it will be available, candidates will get to know the exact date of the declaration of the result. The result will be available on the Official website of the exam conducting association.
UPPGMET 2020 Preparation Material and Tips
- The syllabus of UPPGMET is based on the MBBS syllabus. So that the candidates can refer the study material of the MBBS.
- Instead of toggling among various books and questions banks, the candidates are advised to follow one or two reputed sources of preparation material and solve it thoroughly.
- The previous year papers and sample papers can be the best source of the preparation for the UPPGMET aspirants.
- The Sample papers and practice sets help to improve the confidence of the candidates so that the continuous practicing is a must in this exam.
- The Best strategy will be to define weak and strong areas and distribute efforts and time accordingly.
- Time Management is also the key to success for the candidates that they can do by working on the right strategy for the preparation in the UPPGMET Exam.
UPPGMET Eligibility Criteria 2020
NORM 1 – Nationality Criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India and have a proof of citizenship.
- The Oversea Citizens of Indian can also apply for the exam.
- The Foreign and NRI candidates will have to take the permission from the Medical Council of
- India and they have to be registered under the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- The Eligibility Criteria of UPPGMET will be applicable to all Indian as well as Foreign candidates.
NORM 2 – AGE Limitation:
- There is no specified age bar for applying for UPPGMET.
- No limitation and exemption in terms of age are there in the UPPGMET Eligibility Criteria for any category candidates.
NORM 3– Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates should have MBBS degree from any of the recognized university and institution under the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have one year internship certificate that is either completed or will be completed till 1 April, to be eligible under UPPGMET Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must be registered under the Medical/Dental Council of India and should have their unique registration number provided by the institution.
- Candidates can either be registered at State level or the National level by the Medical Council of India.
NOTE: There are various clauses under the Eligibility Criteria of UPPGMET . Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and follow the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
The Notification of UPPGMET had not been released yet. The notification will most probably be released in last week of October . The Eligibility Criteria provided is based upon the previous year information, as soon as the notification will be released, all the necessary updates will be done here.