UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has invited applications from the eligible aspirants for filling up 3133 vacancies of Village Development Officer. Applications can be submitted via online mode latest by 06 February 2016. Check detailed information below with respect to the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee & application process etc.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 08 February 2016
- Last date for Online Registration: 06 February 2016
- Last date to submit online application: 10 February 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Post and Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Village Development Officer
- Name of the Department: Commissioner, Rural Development Department, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Name of the Category: Corresponding Vacancies
- UR: 1836 posts
- OBC: 611 posts
- SC: 612 posts
- ST: 74 posts
Total Vacancies: 3133
- Educational Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination with Science/ Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Uttar Pradesh or any qualification recognized by the Governor as equivalent & ‘CCC’ certificate in Computer.
- Age Limit: Minimum age- 18 year and maximum 40 years age as on 01 July 2016. I.e. candidates must have born between 02 July 1976 to 01 July 1998.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical test & Interview.
|Category||Amount to be paid||Mode for Fee Payment|
|UR (General) & OBC candidates||Rs. 160/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee||E-Challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India Or by Debit Card, Credit Card,|
|SC & ST candidates||Rs. 70/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee|
|PH candidates||Rs. 25/- Processing Fee|
Official Advertisement: Check Here
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Apply Online
Application Process: UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
All the eligible candidates must apply as per the prescribed mode on or before the last date through the UPSSSC official website. Also, upload the scan copies of photograph & signature as per format prescribed there. The payment of fee must be done in the prescribed mode i.e. Generate E-Challan/I-Collect. After completing the application form, generate the printed copy of the same for your records.
Note: Hard copies of the application form and any other documents are not needed to be sent to the Commission.