Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam
VTUEEE 2020: Veltech University Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) is conducted in two phases by Veltech University for admission to 28 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses. The result of VTUEEE for phase I has been declared on February 15. VTUEEE phase I was held offline on January 21. The second phase of VTUEE will be conducted both offline and in the computer based test mode from April 15 to 22, . The conducting body will recieve applications for VTUEEE phase II till April 8,. Registered candidates can download VTUEEE hall ticket from the second week of April using their application number and password. Phase II result will be available on April 30. The entrance examination will be held across 25 exam cities in India and abroad (Dubai, Kuwait and Muscat). Applications for VTUEEE phase I were accepted til January 15. VTUEEE admit card for phase I was available online from January 12,. To get all important information about VTUEEE eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, admit card, exam pattern and more, go through the article below on this page
VTUEEE 2020: Important Dates
|Event||Date (Phase I)||Date (Phase II)|
|Online Applications from will be available from||October 8, 2019||October 8, 2019|
|Last date to submit the Applications form||January 10, 2020||April 10, 2020|
|VTUEEE 2020 exam date||January 22 – 26, 2020||April 23 – 26, 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||December 20, 2020||April 7, 2020|
|VTUEEE 2020 Phase results||February 15, 2020||May 6, 2020|
The applicant should have passed or appeared in the 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination conducted by CBSE, ISCE, any State Board, the NIOS or the High School Certificate (HSC) Examination conducted under the direction of Cambridge University;Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed or appeared for the two-year Pre-University or Intermediate Exam conducted by a recognized University or Board will also be permitted to take up the scholarship eligibility test;
- Candidates who will be appearing for the qualifying exam in April/May 2016 will also be allowed to appear for the Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Students pursuing a Full Time, Regular and Formal academic or vocational course from a recognized higher secondary school or Junior college as stipulated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi will also be considered eligible to apply.
- The qualifying exam should have been passed by applicants with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and Biology or Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Applicants are also required to have secured a minimum aggregate score of 135/300 or 270/600 in PCM in case they belong to the General category and 120/300 or 240/600 if they belong to the reserved category. Candidates are also to note that the aggregate percentage will not be rounded off.
- Only candidates who have not attained 24 years of age as on 31 August 2016 will be taken into consideration. In specific cases, however, the benefit of age relaxation may be extended by the management.
VTUEEE Application Form
Candidates planning to appear for phase II can submit VTUEEE application form till April 8. Candidates can also obtain VTUEEE application form through demand draft or from the regional office. The application fee of VTUEEE is Rs. 950. The application form of VTUEEE for phase I was available online till January 15. The application process includes filling personal, educational qualification information, contact details, selection of exam city and fee payment. VTUEEE online registration fee can be paid via debit/credit cards/net banking and demand draft.
Step 1: Registration for VTUEEE 2020- Candidates have to register themselves by entering their name, mobile number, email ID, choice of engineering course and state. After entering the required details candidates will be redirected to the online application form
Step 2: Filling up of application form– In the application form, candidates have to enter their personal and academic information, contact details among others
Step 3: Uploading of documents– Candidates have to upload a scanned image of their jpeg format and the size as prescribed by university
Step 4: Fee payment– Candidates can pay VTUEEE application fee either online (debit card/credit card/net banking)or demand draft
Step 5: Print application form– Upon successful submission of VTUEEE application form , the filled in application form will appear on the screen. Candidates have to take a print out of their application and retain it safely
VTUEEE Admit Card
The admit card of VTUEEE for phase II will be issued from the second week of April. VTUEEE admit card for phase I of the exam was available online from January 12. To download VTUEEE admit card , candidates are required to enter their application number and password. VTUEEE admit card includes the roll number, name, photograph, signature, examination city, exam centre and ID proof number of candidates. It is necessary for aspirants to carry VTUEEE admit card and other relevant documents to the examination centre on the day of entrance test. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the authority.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern
The Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) will comprise of three parts viz., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The test will be for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes and will consist of multiple choice questions only. While negative marking will not be applicable for the test, candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer.
VTUEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
VTUEEE counselling will be held in the first week of May . Only those candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will be called for VTUEEE counselling. On the basis of the ranks, candidates have to be present in person to participate in the counselling of VTUEEE. The online counselling will be held on the basis of their rank in VTUEEE at the university campus, Chennai. Counselling includes stages such as issuance of VTUEEE counselling admit card, registration, advance payment, reporting to the campuses, allotment process, document verification, seat display of vacant seats after each round of VTUEEE counselling.
Documents that will be required at the time of VTUEEE Counselling
- VTUEEE Hall Ticket.
- Board Certificate of Class X and XII for proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of Class XII or equivalent examination (the downloaded copy of the Mark sheet can be produced in case the original is not available).
- Community Certificate (Applicable for candidates from the reserved category).
- Nativity Certificate (applicable for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland and Tripura).
- DEMAND DRAFT for payment of the requisite admission fee.
Note: The documents submitted during VTUEEE Counselling must be originals while candidates are also required to carry a set of photocopies of the same.
VTUEEE Seat Allotment 2020
The seat allotment of VTUEEE is conducted by Veltech University in Chennai campus. VTUEEE seat allotment is organised as per the ranks obtained by the candidates. Shortlisted candidates have to report at allotted campus for VTUEEE seat allotment process. On the basis of All India rank, preferences of courses and availability of seats, aspirants are granted admission to B.Tech programmes. Candidates must carry all prescribed documents in original for verification along with two sets of photocopies. Candidates have to pay the annual fees through net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University payable at Chennai along with a covering letter.
VTUEEE Participating Institute 2020
Vellore Institute of Technology has four participating institutes for admission in 20 B.Tech courses. Successful candidates will be admitted in four campuses located in the university. Candidates have to appear in the counselling as per their ranks. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of the merit ranks and availability of seats for the particular course.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admissions
- Marks Sheet of class 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination
- Marks Sheet of class 10 or equivalent qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate/Migration certificate/Community certificate (for all categories except general category)
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar card/ration card/any other ID proof
- Nativity certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
- 6 copies of recent coloured passport size with white background dressed in formal wear with name and date printed on it
- Character Certificate
- Anti-Ragging Joint undertaking by parent or guardian and student
- Two sets of photocopies of all original documents
- Four copies of coloured passport size (dimensions – 3.5 x 4.5 cm) photographs of parent or guardian
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counselling or admission