WB JEMAT 2017
Get here all latest updates on JEMAT 2016 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, how to apply, selection process, examination pattern, syllabus etc. JEMAT 2016 officially known as Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a University level entrance exam that will be conducted by West Bengal University of Technology for the admission of eligible applicants in various Post Graduate management courses offered by different management institutes affiliated with examination conducting authority. The interested and eligible applicants can apply for JEMAT 2016 most probably in the month of June 2016. Below we’ve discussed all relevant details related JEMAT 2016.
JEMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are suggested to check the eligibility conditions before appearing for this exam. The prescribed eligibility criteria for JEMAT 2016 are as follows:
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- They should have done bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized institute.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for JEMAT 2016.
JEMAT 2016 Application Process: How to apply
Candidates can download JEMAT 2016 application form from the official website of authority i.e. http://www.wbut.ac.in/. Then you need to fill the application form completely including your personal details, educational details and valid signature etc. The candidates also need to attach a copy of verification marked by a gazetted officer.
The candidates have to send a Demand Draft along with two copies of recent passport size photographs (in prescribed format). The candidates are suggested to keep the photocopies of all important documents and certificates which have been sent with application form.
You can submit the application forms via online and offline mode as well. In order to successfully complete the application process, the candidates have to pay a certain amount as JEMAT 2016 application form fee through a bank account in Indian Bank.
JEMAT 2016: Application Fee
- The general category candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- without any late fee as JEMAT 2016 application fee (Rs 400/ for candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
- The JEMAT 2016 application fee with late for general category is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST it is Rs. 500.
- The JEMAT 2016 application fee has to be paid via Demand Draft only.
JEMAT 2016 Examination Syllabus:
The JEMAT 2016 exam will include questions from following sections:
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
JEMAT 2016 Examination pattern:
- JEMAT 2016 exam will conduct in offline mode.
- The paper will consists of 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The time duration of the JEMAT 2016 exam will be 12o minutes i.e. two hours.
- The questions will be asked from following three sections:
General English- 40
Logical Reasoning- 20
JEMAT 2016: Selection Procedure
The applicants will be selected for GD (General Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) on the basis of their performance and marks obtained in the written test. The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of below listed weightage:
Written Examination- 80%
Personal Interview- 10%
General Discussion- 10%
JEMAT 2016: Admit Card
The JEMAT admit card will be issued expectedly ten days before the main entrance exam. Candidate can download their admit card from official website by entering their unique registration number and date of birth. Candidates are advised to bring the admit card in the examination hall. Without it the entrance of candidate will be debarred.
JEMAT 2016 Result:
The WBUT will announce the result of selected candidates through online mode only. Candidates can check their JEMAT 2016 result by providing their roll no and date of birth.
For more details regarding JEMAT 2016, candidates can visit the WBUT official website www.wbut.net.